Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I've just seen something on Twitter about 'professional' women's football.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I resent that remark. The only misogyny we see here is from the weird septic always talking about banging hookers.
    That reminds me! I had a dream last night where I opened a business in a red light district that sold hooker supplies - wet wipes, condoms, lube, mouthwash, etc.

It was called 'PROSTITUTE!' and had a lovely neon pink awning with red lettering.

I was making a killing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That reminds me! I had a dream last night where I opened a business in a red light district that sold hooker supplies - wet wipes, condoms, lube, mouthwash, etc.

It was called 'PROSTITUTE!' and had a lovely neon pink awning with red lettering.

I was making a killing.
    This dream means that you secretly yearn for a career change to long distance lorry driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This dream means that you secretly yearn for a career change to long distance lorry driver.
    Oh, no. I got on very well with my clients. There was no funny business.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I was making a killing.
    Good knowledge of what's in a hooker's kit bag, b.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Good knowledge of what's in a hooker's kit bag, b.
    Genius! I could sell exactly such kitbags! A sort of 24-hour ration pack of supplies - with discounts for scale. Starter kits for those new to to the game. Security bags with mace, rape alarms, tracking devices - that sort of thing.

I definitely think I could get this off the ground.