Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Finally, Chelsea getting what's been coming!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "And John Terry's pictures of cartoon chimps have lost 90% of their value."

I find much of modern life confusing, but this sentence is at once bewildering and mildly alarming.
    It's your Non-Fungible Tokens, innit. These are very expensive pictures of cartoon apes. Terry's been mad for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's your Non-Fungible Tokens, innit. These are very expensive pictures of cartoon apes. Terry's been mad for them.
    I don't get the whole NFT thing at all but anything that loses Terry money must be good

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ah yes, the NFTs. I began reading an article explaining all about these, but mid-way though the first paragraph I realised I was in danger of opening a vein if I continued reading. So I remain happy in my ignorance.

Ah yes, the NFTs. I began reading an article explaining all about these, but mid-way though the first paragraph I realised I was in danger of opening a vein if I continued reading. So I remain happy in my ignorance.
    Pretty much my stance.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Pretty much my stance.
    Apart from any other considerations, anything containing a word as ghastly as 'fungible' is to be avoided is to be avoided at all costs.

Apart from any other considerations, anything containing a word as ghastly as 'fungible' is to be avoided is to be avoided at all costs.
    As far as I can make out, they're custom designed to part the rich and/or gullible from their money. Like the tulip fever, but you don't even get any nice flowers.