Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So what's the Lukaku chant then?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    What's wrong with contactless? I can't think of a recent invention which has improved my life as much as contactless.

Brilliant.
    It's actually made me entirely unashamed about paying for a round of drinks on a card

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's actually made me entirely unashamed about paying for a round of drinks on a card
    Not having to carry cash. No pound coins sagging your pockets down. To and from the bar in record time. Going out with nothing more than a card in your pocket and knowing you can pretty much pay for anything you want with it.

Contactless is ace.

Not having to carry cash. No pound coins sagging your pockets down. To and from the bar in record time. Going out with nothing more than a card in your pocket and knowing you can pretty much pay for anything you want with it.

Contactless is ace.
    I have one of them things you stick to the back of your phone and can put a card in. That means I can forget my wallet and I'm still good to go. wd technology imo

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have one of them things you stick to the back of your phone and can put a card in. That means I can forget my wallet and I'm still good to go. wd technology imo
    I'm thinking of Apple pay or some such as well. As you said, well done technology. In this case, it is truly ace.

Remember when we had to go to the bank to withdraw money in order to buy something.

I'm thinking of Apple pay or some such as well. As you said, well done technology. In this case, it is truly ace.

Remember when we had to go to the bank to withdraw money in order to buy something.
    You haven't been to Germany recently have you? Might get credit cards soon

Seriously only one supermarket I have been to has self-service checkouts. The other one in the big shopping centre opposite work changed companies and the whole place was completely redone - didn't even think to put them in