Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Reduced drinking update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well, yes, and it's a conversation that we have had. The problem is that she contends that she likes me and would rather I was around.

Odd bird, I know.
    Yes. But won't you be terribly bored?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. But won't you be terribly bored?
    Look, if you'd rather I simply topped myself, why not just come out with it?

Look, if you'd rather I simply topped myself, why not just come out with it?
    Not at all. I'm just anticipating a similar conversation of my own down the line and projecting.

Does anyone really want to be stuck with a sober me in their dotage? I can't believe so. I'd be a fücking massive pain in the arse wandering around, bored out of my tiny mind and wishing I could have a cocking drink.

Not at all. I'm just anticipating a similar conversation of my own down the line and projecting.

Does anyone really want to be stuck with a sober me in their dotage? I can't believe so. I'd be a fücking massive pain in the arse wandering around wishing I could have a cocking drink.
    It's seriously not hard. It's just a question of breaking the habit, I think.

It's seriously not hard. It's just a question of breaking the habit, I think.
    Oh, I don't doubt that. It's just not wanting to that's the problem.

Oh, I don't doubt that. It's just not wanting to that's the problem.
    FFS my auld fella was lying in hospital after a stroke,half of him looking like a deflated balloon and he still wanted me to smuggle in his half bottle

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    FFS my auld fella was lying in hospital after a stroke,half of him looking like a deflated balloon and he still wanted me to smuggle in his half bottle
    Well if you were in that state, c, wouldn't you rather be pïssed?