Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decent article from the Tele on why everything is so much better under Unai

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think a better analogy is that your mum and dad split up and with undue haste she takes up with a new fella who barely speaks English. He makes her happy, the household's running more smoothly and the rows have stopped, but still and all he's not your dad, is he? He's just some cvnt who's turned up and is knobbing your mum. Your dad, meanwhile, is in Totteridge, alone and staring out the window.
    But in that scenario I could presumably still go and live with my dad (what with him living alone in an 8-bedroom detached house n'all) if I so wished.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    But in that scenario I could presumably still go and live with my dad (what with him living alone in an 8-bedroom detached house n'all) if I so wished.
    Nah. She's got custody and you're a minor.

Your dad lives alone in an 8 bedroom detached house?

You might want to be a bit nicer to him. And ndver, ever admit that you wanted to fúck his mum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Your dad lives alone in an 8 bedroom detached house?

You might want to be a bit nicer to him. And ndver, ever admit that you wanted to fúck his mum.
    He's not really still in Totteridge on his tod is he? It really is a very unremarkable place - even for Hertfordshire.

He's not really still in Totteridge on his tod is he? It really is a very unremarkable place - even for Hertfordshire.
    The Orange Tree is a nice summer pub

The Orange Tree is a nice summer pub
    You think AW goes to the pub?

Gilberto used to go the pub in St Alban's and play his mandolin. Good old Gilberto (although I've a nasty feeling I read that he's a bit of a commie these days).

Gilberto used to go the pub in St Alban's and play his mandolin. Good old Gilberto (although I've a nasty feeling I read that he's a bit of a commie these days).
    Doesn't being a commie mean he'll almost certainly be put in prison or summarily shot if he returns to Brazil under this new chap?

Doesn't being a commie mean he'll almost certainly be put in prison or summarily shot if he returns to Brazil under this new chap?
    Or chucked out of a helicopter. It's for the best, though.

I was actually surprised how nice the pubs in St Albans were - I think I might have been at the nice end of town but I remember going to a wedding in one a few years back and it seemed like something out of a Guy Ritchie film (though that might of been the people who were getting married's fault

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was actually surprised how nice the pubs in St Albans were - I think I might have been at the nice end of town but I remember going to a wedding in one a few years back and it seemed like something out of a Guy Ritchie film (though that might of been the people who were getting married's fault
    Smudger lives in St Albans. I know this because he recently texted me with his address to ask me to send him something in the post