Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Interesting....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I definitely wouldn't do it if it meant going into business mode. I'd only do it for the pocket money and the fun. It would simply be a cosy family endeavour. I do dislike people, but I am naturally hospitable, so I suspect my delight in offering comfort and generosity will override my natural antipathy to individuals.

Any gobshíte would simply be ejected from the premises.
    That's the problem, though. You can't be sure that whoever you invite won't be a gobsh1te, can you? And your simple dislike of them for being ugly/northern/ignorant/graceless isn't reason enough to kick them out. You may have to endure the presence of people you actively dislike in YOUR house for long-ish periods of time. I think you underestimate the toll that would take on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's the problem, though. You can't be sure that whoever you invite won't be a gobsh1te, can you? And your simple dislike of them for being ugly/northern/ignorant/graceless isn't reason enough to kick them out. You may have to endure the presence of people you actively dislike in YOUR house for long-ish periods of time. I think you underestimate the toll that would take on you.
    A bit like when the in-laws visit?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    A bit like when the in-laws visit?
    Exactly, p. Exactly.