Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: They can't arbitrarily ban the rumble of the V8, the buzzsaw whine of the straight 6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I advise the addition of a cheese and onion slice to this order. One may as well do the job properly.
    Does self-loathing not kick in as one addresses the second pastry-clad item, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Does self-loathing not kick in as one addresses the second pastry-clad item, though?
    The self-loathing will be easily defeated by the lure of the dripping grease.

Upon which subject I confess to having just eaten 6 rashers of bacon with bread fried in the grease thereof.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The self-loathing will be easily defeated by the lure of the dripping grease.

Upon which subject I confess to having just eaten 6 rashers of bacon with bread fried in the grease thereof.
    Fried bread. I haven't had fried bread in decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fried bread. I haven't had fried bread in decades.
    They call it fried slice these days to try and distract the user from the fact that they are actually eating fried bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They call it fried slice these days to try and distract the user from the fact that they are actually eating fried bread.
    Oh God I love fried bread