Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Assange gone.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What'll they think of next
    A new guvmint in Ecuador wanted an IMF loan and the US made it conditional on this. It's been a while since I read what some of the Trump cultists were saying, but they loved JA and reckoned DJT would spring him and pardon him. Whether they will be disappointed or pleased, we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    A new guvmint in Ecuador wanted an IMF loan and the US made it conditional on this. It's been a while since I read what some of the Trump cultists were saying, but they loved JA and reckoned DJT would spring him and pardon him. Whether they will be disappointed or pleased, we shall see.
    Well he's just been further arrested on a US extradition warrant, so....

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ooh really? They might fry him, those crazy Yanquis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ooh really? They might fry him, those crazy Yanquis.

That would be amusing, but being massive pussies, we'll probably insist no extradition can take place without a guarantee they won't top him.

That would be amusing, but being massive pussies, we'll probably insist no extradition can take place without a guarantee they won't top him.
    That's an EU law though, and since we're no longer, hold on, wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's an EU law though, and since we're no longer, hold on, wait...
    I wish they'd topped that other one. You know, the one who turned into a girl.

I wish they'd topped that other one. You know, the one who turned into a girl.
    Chelseas Snowden, is it? To be honest all this American whistle-blowing nonsense passes me by. Do they not have Scalphunters toi deal with these troublesome creatures?

Which is what this is about, not the sex charge which I think was dropped.

"Wikileaks. I love Wikileaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

We'll see who really is in charge of the USA. I suspect it is not the president. Assange will probably die, while Islamists in the UK are not extradited to middle east countries where they are wanted for crimes because ... they might die.

Which is what this is about, not the sex charge which I think was dropped.

"Wikileaks. I love Wikileaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

We'll see who really is in charge of the USA. I suspect it is not the president. Assange will probably die, while Islamists in the UK are not extradited to middle east countries where they are wanted for crimes because ... they might die.
    To be fair, any bástard daft enough to publish US government secrets whilst expecting not to die as a result clearly needs to be removed from the gene pool.

The only mystery is why they haven't just sorted him out quietly and without a fuss. It would appear that the CIA lacks the joyous pragmatism of, say, MI6 or Mossad.

Right. Now that the witch-hunt is over, they don't really need him anymore. But, if he could finger Hillary, so to speak, that would be a story they might like to reach a wider audience ..

The big question is: What was Mueller really investigating. After all, he would've known 100% that POTUS45-elect was innocent on day one; all the intelligence and evidence would've been waiting for him in his inbox. Curious.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."