Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: There are lot of people this morning saying that one of Jamie Bulger's killers being

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I don't know anything about Bulger's parents, other than the fact that his mum was distracted when he got snatched, which does seem rather unforgivable. I mean, you can sometimes lose track of the movements of a 4 or 5-year-old, but a two-year-old? Nah, you *always* have one eye on a two-year-old when out in public.
    Yes of course you do what about leaving them in a taxi while you dash back to the house???
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Yes of course you do what about leaving them in a taxi while you dash back to the house???
    Come now, p. Whoever heard of an asian taxi driver doing anything untoward with young childr....oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Come now, p. Whoever heard of an asian taxi driver doing anything untoward with young childr....oh.
    If he's going to come out as a perfect parent who would never take his eye off his young kids he shouldn't really post the opposite a few weeks before.

I would suggest all parents will lose site of their kids for a few seconds when out shopping etc

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    If he's going to come out as a perfect parent who would never take his eye off his young kids he shouldn't really post the opposite a few weeks before.

I would suggest all parents will lose site of their kids for a few seconds when out shopping etc
    It was a bit more than a few seconds, to be fair. That's what I find extraordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It was a bit more than a few seconds, to be fair. That's what I find extraordinary.
    I thought it was just a few seconds, then i should imagine you start looking in the area they were.. not sure how long before blind panic sets in