Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hello :wave:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I'm alright now apart from a bit of tinnitus.

I had to sit in a sound proof booth yesterday and press a button whilst listening to beeps.

Apart from that the novelty of the flat buying process is wearing very thin.
    Tinnitus, eh? You can get disability benefit for that imo and it's virtually impossible to prove you haven't got it. Get fired in, f. You might even get a blue badge.

Has to be said, it seems a good time to move out of this part of North London, what with feral black kids stabbing one another every other day. Best move out and leave them to it imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Tinnitus, eh? You can get disability benefit for that imo and it's virtually impossible to prove you haven't got it. Get fired in, f. You might even get a blue badge.

Has to be said, it seems a good time to move out of this part of North London, what with feral black kids stabbing one another every other day. Best move out and leave them to it imo.
    It's becoming worserer and worserer. in my quiet street we have daily dumping of rubbish such as sofas,
    people living in vans, horrible neighbours. weird letters from the police asking if I had seen a van, then the next morning the car park was taped off by the police.