Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Anyone know what time we're supposed to trigger Article 50 tomorrow?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    talking of munters. . . has Sturgeon issued her daily demand for another scotch independence referendum yet?
    I find her not a little intriguing in the pumpy stakes, i. She has very thin lips. And you know my theory about ladies with thin lips.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I find her not a little intriguing in the pumpy stakes, i. She has very thin lips. And you know my theory about ladies with thin lips.
    you sir, are a deviant.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you sir, are a deviant.
    ty, i. Kind of you to acknowledge it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    ty, i. Kind of you to acknowledge it.
    I was thinking about shagging Nicola Sturgeon yesterday. Obviously, the thing would have to be done from behind, but might be quite fun. I imagine she makes amusing hooting noises at the point of climax.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was thinking about shagging Nicola Sturgeon yesterday. Obviously, the thing would have to be done from behind, but might be quite fun. I imagine she makes amusing hooting noises at the point of climax.

One might engage in a session of 'bagpiping' for the, shall we say, lols?

it could lead to disgusting role play. "You want another referendum? what you gonna do for it?
    Yeah that's right how much do you want that 2nd referendum"

back in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    it could lead to disgusting role play. "You want another referendum? what you gonna do for it?
    Yeah that's right how much do you want that 2nd referendum"

back in 5.
    'Oh, you want to keep the pound, do you? Well you'd better get rusty tromboning, hadn't you?'

'Oh, you want to keep the pound, do you? Well you'd better get rusty tromboning, hadn't you?'
    oh ffs.

pass me the mind bleach.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”