Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And we've turfed Santi out* as well :-(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Having geared myself up for the excitement of the daring appointment of our former dashing number eight, a player I admired greatly, I have to admit to being slightly disappoint.

However, this fellow did well with his former clubs, and has the advantage of experience, so I am optimistic that he will be a good appoint.

Perhaps we could hire Mourinho as interpreter.
    He failed to win the league with PSG one year, a. Now I don't want to be harsh, but surely it's harder to avoid winning the league with PSG than it is to actually win it?

Also, Sevilla went a whole season without winning away. A whole season.

Also, we will be his 7th club in 12 years. He is a butterfly or, to put it another way, a ****.

These things all combine to distress me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He failed to win the league with PSG one year, a. Now I don't want to be harsh, but surely it's harder to avoid winning the league with PSG than it is to actually win it?

Also, Sevilla went a whole season without winning away. A whole season.

Also, we will be his 7th club in 12 years. He is a butterfly or, to put it another way, a ****.

These things all combine to distress me.
    Wait until you see the new strip. It's basically a visual acknowledgement that we are no longer The Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Wait until you see the new strip. It's basically a visual acknowledgement that we are no longer The Arsenal.
    My word. That really is repulsive. Bleeurgh.

My word. That really is repulsive. Bleeurgh.
    Gay pink bits, for all love!!

I watched the Thorpe thing last night. Not too grim with the bumming. Huge Grunt tells the fella to get onto all fours, reaches for the pot of Vaseline and then thankfully it cuts to the next scene.

These things happen. We let Leicester win it the other year. Jardim in!

Hopefully Mikel is not feeling too snubbed and he'll be ready to take over after getting West Ham into Europe.

These things happen. We let Leicester win it the other year. Jardim in!

Hopefully Mikel is not feeling too snubbed and he'll be ready to take over after getting West Ham into Europe.
    Surely we've not fallen so low that we'd need Manchester City's number 2? Anyway, I gather West Ham United have just got Pellegrini in.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Surely we've not fallen so low that we'd need Manchester City's number 2? Anyway, I gather West Ham United have just got Pellegrini in.
    Little Guardiola, they called him at La Masia.

I bet knows his way round the drugs cabinet and everything.

There you are then. Let young Mikel go back there and prove himself then.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Just a minor point of order, if he was 'Little Guardiola', how come he ended up playting for Rangers and Everton?

Just a minor point of order, if he was 'Little Guardiola', how come he ended up playting for Rangers and Everton?
    He ended up playing for The Arsenal imo.

I gather the epithet referred to his understanding of the game. I think I got that from Tim Stillman so it must be true.