Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Monty's right, though, isn't he? It takes a special kind of stupid to look at

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    what happened in Barcelona and decide that restrictions on van hire are the way forward.

Some of you ****s voted for this man, btw.
    It's such a lame thing to say. I better say something so I'll mention Hertz,

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Leading Dutch footballer Hertz van Rentl?

No, it's like Red Action or ArsenalFanTV, isn't it; at least doing something is better than doing nothing.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, it's like Red Action or ArsenalFanTV, isn't it; at least doing something is better than doing nothing.
    I disagree Red. People like ArsenalFanTV are ruining football.
    Everyone is negative about everything if it's not moaning about Trump it's moaning about Wenger.

I love a moan but ArsenalFanTv are now the face of arsenal fans and no wonder people think we are a bunch of pricks.

Everyone is negative about everything if it's not moaning about Trump it's moaning about Wenger.

I love a moan but ArsenalFanTv are now the face of arsenal fans and no wonder people think we are a bunch of pricks.
    Jeremy Corbyn and Piers Morgan support Arsenal, f. We are a bunch of pricks.

These people of yours are clearly just jealous, imo. What are they doing about it?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."