Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Bank Holiday weekend plans?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Actually, I can't believe I've let that slip. La's intending to attend an exhibition of fashion photography like some sort of screaming heemasex?

The only possible excuse for that sort of thing is if by doing it he's hoping to get into some bird's knickers imo.
    Yes, indeed. I attend such functions on a fairly regular basis myself

And talking of all that sort of thing, I notice The Face magazine is making a comeback. Perhaps LA fancies a bit of that?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, indeed. I attend such functions on a fairly regular basis myself

And talking of all that sort of thing, I notice The Face magazine is making a comeback. Perhaps LA fancies a bit of that?
    You poor chap. I take it you mean you do this to keep the little wifelet happy? Or are you rather publicly confessing to rampant infidelity?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You poor chap. I take it you mean you do this to keep the little wifelet happy? Or are you rather publicly confessing to rampant infidelity?
    The former naturally. No infidel, I'm C of E.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."