Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Team To Beat Bayern 4-0 tonight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    Hi sadly no ladies. I did fancy this girl like crazy at work but she has a boyfriend and would never go out with me in million years. Their is this finnish girl who i think fancy me but i don,t see her that way. Its hard when you work in place full of attactive women.
    A chap can learn more about life in five mnutes between the thighs of a finnish than in five years at school. Think on, m.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A chap can learn more about life in five mnutes between the thighs of a finnish than in five years at school. Think on, m.
    They speak funny though. Steer clear imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Of course they talk funny, bgm. They're foreign. They're also a wee bit mental in my experience, but that isn't always a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Of course they talk funny, bgm. They're foreign. They're also a wee bit mental in my experience, but that isn't always a bad thing.
    You're not really supposed to actually talk to women anyway; that's what thrupneys were invented for. And hounds too.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

That's just because they are usually drunk. Do love it when there is ice hockey on and the Finns are playing - pub full of attractive women.

Billy back for the weekend Feeling confident now

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That's just because they are usually drunk. Do love it when there is ice hockey on and the Finns are playing - pub full of attractive women.

Billy back for the weekend Feeling confident now
    Would you put Hughes at 6 (if they decide to start Vunipola) or just a straight swap?

Would you put Hughes at 6 (if they decide to start Vunipola) or just a straight swap?
    Straight swap for me - think Hughes is a bit loose at the moment, though he will probably start with Billy off the bench (along with his big brother). I like the Itoje/Lawes balance at the moment. Nice article in the Times yesterday on how they are working it and how it helps Lawes's game. Going to be tight I think but that bench should win it for us

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've met a few Finnish ladies they were all slightly a bid odd.