Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The depressing part about the Brexit mess is that once the dust settles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    crawling from the wreckage will be John McDonnell and his Momentum Stormtroopers, kicking Corbyn's severed head between them as they march up The Mall to take the Windsor family into 'protective custody'.

I'd like to say we can rely on the British Army to save us from the Marxist loons, but if they're anything like Red they'll be standing around chucking in wry bons mots and making up aphorisms as the slaughter intensifies.

These are seriously worrying times.
    Oddly enough, that doesn't worry me. I don't think a Labour government would get elected, but - in the unlikely event it did - it would have to govern in coalition and such a coalition would have the life expectancy of a snowball in Death Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oddly enough, that doesn't worry me. I don't think a Labour government would get elected, but - in the unlikely event it did - it would have to govern in coalition and such a coalition would have the life expectancy of a snowball in Death Valley.
    I'll remind you of this when you're sucking dick in a gulag for an extra ration of gruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'll remind you of this when you're sucking dick in a gulag for an extra ration of gruel.
    I'm rather flattered that anyone would ask, tbh.

EDIT: Hang on, I've just realised that this suggests you'd be in the same gulag and either watching me suck dick or see yourself as the suckee.