Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Exactly how violent a rectal reaming are we to undergo tomorrow?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Altitude must make the bowling conditions interesting. Wouldn't fancy running between the wickets much (mind you, I don't at sea level, either).
    It's actually at the bottom of the hill in McCleod Ganj, so it's only about 1,100m above sea level. Not like the Tibetan Plateau's that's over 3.5k.

Would the ball move faster through the air cos it's thinner?

I really don't know why the money-obsessed BBCI doesn't play a couple of extra tests there at the end of May, just before monsoon breaks. Climate's ideal, like an English summer's day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    It's actually at the bottom of the hill in McCleod Ganj, so it's only about 1,100m above sea level. Not like the Tibetan Plateau's that's over 3.5k.

Would the ball move faster through the air cos it's thinner?

I really don't know why the money-obsessed BBCI doesn't play a couple of extra tests there at the end of May, just before monsoon breaks. Climate's ideal, like an English summer's day.
    Certainly should go faster. Although it would probably swing less due to less air resistance. Should get some seriously big sixes, though.