Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Anyone else begun to feel Brexit?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The bottom line is that you can't interfere with goods travelling between two EU countries, g. What those whacky frogs choose to get up to is their business, but they're in breach of some fúcking convention or treaty or somesuch.

****s.

I'm off to France in June for a birthday party and the bástards at BA are rushing me over 200 quid per head. In economy, for all love. Economy!
    You said 'bottom' and 'interfere with'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You said 'bottom' and 'interfere with'
    He said 'economy' b which, for an upper class gentleman like Sir C, is the worst kind of profanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    He said 'economy' b which, for an upper class gentleman like Sir C, is the worst kind of profanity.
    Not even 'Premium Economy'

Oh God, the poor staff are going to have to endure his foot stamping and tantrums all the way - "No champagne, plastic cutlery and this fellow next to me, in addition to being patently lower class, is so close I can bally well hear him breathing!"

In my new spirit of frugality I refuse to pay ridiculous sums to travel Business on short haul flights.

I shall never, of course, lower myself to using Ryanair or Easyjet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In my new spirit of frugality I refuse to pay ridiculous sums to travel Business on short haul flights.

I shall never, of course, lower myself to using Ryanair or Easyjet.
    Do you know, I was just trying to remember the last time I took a short haul flight that actually had business class.

Do you know, I was just trying to remember the last time I took a short haul flight that actually had business class.
    I took one in the States and got upgraded to 1st class, which essentially is a slightly wider seat and a glass of Champagne on take-off

Mrs WES and I flew business class to Seville, was surprised at how little I had to pay compared to economy.

Turns out business class was nothing more than economy seats with the middle seat free, and one free drink.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Mrs WES and I flew business class to Seville, was surprised at how little I had to pay compared to economy.

Turns out business class was nothing more than economy seats with the middle seat free, and one free drink.
    That’s why you don’t fly business short haul. Clueless kunt.