Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: 'Man finds own amputated leg on cigarette packets without consent'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Sorry? You think it is still cool to smoke? Are we back in the 1970's?

Saying the pictures don't work is absolute *******s imo, if they didn't work they would have canned the idea a long time ago.
    I don't think they work. For starters all fags are hidden in shops now.
    They might scare a kid who sees there mum smoke.

I find it intersting Marlboro is still 23rd on Forbes most valuable brands list. Not bad for a company who can't advertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't think they work. For starters all fags are hidden in shops now.
    They might scare a kid who sees there mum smoke.

I find it intersting Marlboro is still 23rd on Forbes most valuable brands list. Not bad for a company who can't advertise.
    This is the only possible argument in favour of this - and it's morally repugnant. But these people have no scruples about terrorising and traumatising children in order to get adults to do what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is the only possible argument in favour of this - and its morally repugnant. But these people have no scruples about terrorising and traumatising children in order to get adults to do what they want.
    my grandmother used to smoke and when I was a kid I was probably a little annoying prick telling her she would die and to stop.
    so nothing really has changed.

And plenty of people have sene relatives die in horrendous ways from smoking and still smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    my grandmother used to smoke and when I was a kid I was probably a little annoying prick telling her she would die and to stop.
    so nothing really has changed.

And plenty of people have sene relatives die in horrendous ways from smoking and still smoke.
    And I haven't smoked since my mum died of cancer, so i would suggest plenty of people have decided not to smoke because they have seen what it does.

Also the reason I don't really drink, because it killed my Dad
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    And I haven't smoked since my mum died of cancer, so i would suggest plenty of people have decided not to smoke because they have seen what it does.

Also the reason I don't really drink, because it killed my Dad
    Do you want to live forever?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do you want to live forever?
    The way things have been the last 18 months....no.

I don't want to learn how to fly, high either
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar