Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Have you ever been somehwre unfamiliar on the tube

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    West of Paddington I'm driving in. That's pretty much the M25, isn't it?
    As anyone who has ever made the mistake of taking the tube to Heathrow knows, there are vast, mysterious wastelands of West London as yet untouched by civilisation.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    As anyone who has ever made the mistake of taking the tube to Heathrow knows, there are vast, mysterious wastelands of West London as yet untouched by civilisation.
    Some of the passengers on those trains look untouched by civilisation, tbh
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Working at Osterley was a pretty scary experience - particularly when you finished after midnight on a Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Working at Osterley was a pretty scary experience - particularly when you finished after midnight on a Sunday
    Sky?

Some triffic Art Deco on the Golden Mile though. One day I will write a piece on the Seven Wonders of Brentford. Who knew eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Sky?

Some triffic Art Deco on the Golden Mile though. One day I will write a piece on the Seven Wonders of Brentford. Who knew eh?
    It was - never had getting home to the hills of Highgate been as welcoming as the night I worked there during the riots

I have walked from Acton Town to Heathrow via all the stations to explore these exotic wastelands. The tube journey now seems tame by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I have walked from Acton Town to Heathrow via all the stations to explore these exotic wastelands. The tube journey now seems tame by comparison.
    Mercy me a, you must have passed through the living hell called Hayes Town. Those of us who have lived near its environs simply call it the Open Prison. I knew a Hayes girl who had her anus tatooed to resemble a pouting cherub with the caption "gizza kiss" on her buttocks*

*may have made that up, convinced she probably exists

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Mercy me a, you must have passed through the living hell called Hayes Town. Those of us who have lived near its environs simply call it the Open Prison. I knew a Hayes girl who had her anus tatooed to resemble a pouting cherub with the caption "gizza kiss" on her buttocks*

*may have made that up, convinced she probably exists
    Not on the Piccadilly Line, but on the London Loop. Had breakfast there near the canal.

https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/walking/hay...on-to-uxbridge

Did meet your ladyfriend, btw. She sends her regards.