Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Sweet Jesus, there is no one to vote for in this election :-(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yes, we watched Tom Holland's ISIS documentary yesterday (which I found rather disappointing) and I pointed out that the beardy Allans featured were friends of the chap she's planning to vote for.

I also reminded her that my childhood was scarred by a constant fear that my dad (who worked in the city) would be blown up by the IRA, who Jez actively supported.

She insisted she's not voting for him. I rolled my eyes.

It's a laugh a minute in our house
    Married life, innit. We curled up on the sofa and watched Mary Poppins, while nibbling on tortillas and barbecue.

Soy sauce all over my new bitter lemon-coloured pyjamas
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Married life, innit. We curled up on the sofa and watched Mary Poppins, while nibbling on tortillas and barbecue.

Soy sauce all over my new bitter lemon-coloured pyjamas
    Mary Poppins as directed by Michael Mann?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mary Poppins as directed by Michael Mann?
    I have considered that actually; there's similarities there. MP is already practically perfect though, of course. No need for a remake or "re-imagining"

Even though, I understand there is one currently on its way
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I have considered that actually; there's similarities there. MP is already practically perfect though, of course. No need for a remake or "re-imagining"

Even though, I understand there is one currently on its way
    Yes. That Blunt woman's in it, I understand.

I suppose your ideal film would a Michael Mann epic about hare coursing?