Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I've had a tradesman in my house putting in a new bathroom for two weeks now.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Peter "I believe we drew, conceding a late equaliser. I think that may have been the cause of the argument."

If it was that game where Richard Wright dived over the ball in the last minute, no wonder you had the hump -
    Newcastle in November :freezing:
    No, not that one. It was later than that. Around 07, about that time I think. I seem to remember it finished 2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No, not that one. It was later than that. Around 07, about that time I think. I seem to remember it finished 2-2
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/6555249.stm

an all too familiar summary at the bottom...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/6555249.stm

an all too familiar summary at the bottom...
    I have absolutely no memory of that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That was during Arsene's premature dismantling of The Invincibles. Fúcking Gallas

Arsenal: Lehmann, Eboue, Toure, Gallas, Clichy, Hleb (Senderos 90), Silva, Diaby, Rosicky (Julio Baptista 66), Ljungberg (Fabregas 39), Adebayor. Subs Not Used: Almunia, Denilson.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Neither have I. I went through a period when I couldn't watch such games on TV so just switched my phone off and went for a walk. Still had that horrible moment when I switched it back on and checked the score but better than, say, the 5-4 game that could have finished me off

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Neither have I. I went through a period when I couldn't watch such games on TV so just switched my phone off and went for a walk. Still had that horrible moment when I switched it back on and checked the score but better than, say, the 5-4 game that could have finished me off
    I was halfway between hungover and freshly drunk and several lines in.....I was watching the game but only just.