Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: If Wenger does decide to not sign a new deal.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No chance, I'm afraid. 2-3 weeks ..
    He suffers with the arthritics doesn't he, poor chap?

Oh, well. If AW goes we'll just have to get Don Howe in as caretaker like we used to in the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He suffers with the arthritics doesn't he, poor chap?

Oh, well. If AW goes we'll just have to get Don Howe in as caretaker like we used to in the old days.
    He's got it even worse, I'm afraid to have to tell you
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He's got it even worse, I'm afraid to have to tell you
    Oh, I know he's dead, but I wouldn't see that as an obstacle to him bringing his uniquely event-free form of football back to the Arsenal.

Oh, I know he's dead, but I wouldn't see that as an obstacle to him bringing his uniquely event-free form of football back to the Arsenal.
    It is sad how GG is lampooned based on the final few years of his management at the club, easily forgetting and overlooking the football abilities of players early in his reign, his willingness to give youth a chance and indeed the success he brought to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It is sad how GG is lampooned based on the final few years of his management at the club, easily forgetting and overlooking the football abilities of players early in his reign, his willingness to give youth a chance and indeed the success he brought to the club.
    I was actually talking about Don Howe.

I was actually talking about Don Howe.
    My statement is still relevant.

My statement is still relevant.
    Yes, but not in relation to my comment. I was slagging off a totally different loyal servant of Arsenal Football Club!

Indeed. It diminishes us all, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."