Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ostersunds....swedes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I liked the fact that they argued over who had insulted who, and who had slighted bgm the most but neither discussed burney's suggestion that all immigrants are savages

Modern political discourse ....
    Please show me where I suggested that all immigrants are savages, p.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Please show me where I suggested that all immigrants are savages, p.
    In yesterday's thread that monty started you referred to them as a group of backward savages with a medieval belief system and made a reference to Roy Chubby Brown

In yesterday's thread that monty started you referred to them as a group of backward savages with a medieval belief system and made a reference to Roy Chubby Brown
    Oh yes, an entirely unjustified claim, obviously.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7564571.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Very well then. If we're going to get into female genitalia already, at this time, I'm going to take an early lunch.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Too early....

I did not refer to all immigrants, though, did I? That was just a lie from you.

However, I do stand by the fact that we have imported large numbers or savages into this country, but by no means was I describing all immigrants as savages.
    Last edited by Burney; 12-12-2017 at 10:36 AM.

I did not refer to all immigrants, though, did I? That was just a lie from you.

However, I do stand by the fact that we have imported large numbers or savages into this country, but by no means was I describing all immigrants as savages.

It wasnt a lie. You werent very clear. But thanks for clearing it up- so it is just the muslim immigrants that are savages, yes? And that is all of them I assume?

I wouldn't want to lie.....

It wasnt a lie. You werent very clear. But thanks for clearing it up- so it is just the muslim immigrants that are savages, yes? And that is all of them I assume?

I wouldn't want to lie.....
    Anyone who describes themselves as a devotee of a savage doctrine is, by definition, a savage, yes. You can’t separate the individual from what they profess to believe, I’m afraid.

Anyone who describes themselves as a devotee of a savage doctrine is, by definition, a savage, yes. You can’t separate the individual from what they profess to believe, I’m afraid.
    Apart from my Turkish mates, of course. I thought we agreed last time that they were different? THe exception to your rule.

Apart from my Turkish mates, of course. I thought we agreed last time that they were different? THe exception to your rule.
    Turkish immigrants to this country tend to be relatively secular compared to other Muslim groups.
    Last edited by Burney; 12-12-2017 at 01:40 PM.