Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Have we had Ash on yet explaining how it definitely wasn't the Russians who

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    The amount of people on Twitter who prefer to side with Putin. Claiming it’s all unproven and concocted by the Tories. I wonder what dear Jorge would say
    Yes but how many of them are Russki robots?

Which sort of makes you wonder if Ash is a Russki robot.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yes but how many of them are Russki robots?

Which sort of makes you wonder if Ash is a Russki robot.
    I’ve met robots. Met one yesterday, in fact. Called YuMi. Made me a cup of coffee in Selfridges.* They’re not great conversationalists, though. I don’t think a is a robot. He’s an otherwise sound chap with a weak spot for Marxism and Slavic despots.

*This is all true, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I’ve met robots. Met one yesterday, in fact. Called YuMi. Made me a cup of coffee in Selfridges.* They’re not great conversationalists, though. I don’t think a is a robot. He’s an otherwise sound chap with a weak spot for Marxism and Slavic despots.

*This is all true, btw.
    And Corbyn. I don't know if that's covered by the Marxism bit. Maybe it should be 'a weak spot for Marxism, Slavic despots and jew-haters.'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And Corbyn. I don't know if that's covered by the Marxism bit. Maybe it should be 'a weak spot for Marxism, Slavic despots and jew-haters.'
    Oh, Corbyn is definitely covered by Marxism. As is anti-semitism.