Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Now I don't really care about James Bond films as they're really stupid, but

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You really are the most frightful old gammon b. I don't think they've gone far

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Idris Elba being made the new James Bond would strike me as a fairly major 'fúck you' to the sort of people who are.

Apart from anything else, surely Hollywood must have noticed by now that this sort of 'woke' stunt casting is not exactly box office dynamite?
    enough. It's time James Bond was a fat black lesbian woman in a wheelchair. I would have said jewish too but then every ****'d hate her.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    enough. It's time James Bond was a fat black lesbian woman in a wheelchair. I would have said jewish too but then every ****'d hate her.
    How dare you, h? I am much more woke than you.

Personally, I think they should spraypaint Michelangelo's David brown (and give him a bigger cock); paint a burqa on Botticelli's Venus and produce a dub version of Beethoven's Eroica to replace the original.

That's how much all these manifestations of white 'culture' disgust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How dare you, h? I am much more woke than you.

Personally, I think they should spraypaint Michelangelo's David brown (and give him a bigger cock); paint a burqa on Botticelli's Venus and produce a dub version of Beethoven's Eroica to replace the original.

That's how much all these manifestations of white 'culture' disgust me.
    Well that's a little better but why should it be a cock on David? What's wrong with an enormous great gaping fanny eh? Are you a misogynist b?