Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wd The Govt and the property developers that have just made 68 flats available in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. If you actually pay full whack for your own property and it burns down, the government just thinks you're a sucker and gives you sweet fùck all. If, on the other hand, you spend your life relying on the state to keep a roof above your head, they will apparently hand you a wad of used notes and upgrade you to something nicer within two weeks.
    To be fair, they just crawled out of a burning building. I'd bung them a few quid, no problem there. But a luxury pad in Kensington is taking the ****ing piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    To be fair, they just crawled out of a burning building. I'd bung them a few quid, no problem there. But a luxury pad in Kensington is taking the ****ing piss.
    Who else gets bunged a few quid for crawling out of a burning building? Every other fúcker just has to get on with it. Making the news doesn't make you more deserving of charity than any other poor sod whose house has burnt down round his ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Who else gets bunged a few quid for crawling out of a burning building? Every other fúcker just has to get on with it. Making the news doesn't make you more deserving of charity than any other poor sod whose house has burnt down round his ears.
    but Jeremy et al has turned this tragedy all political and ****. The timing of the fire couldn't have been worse, from a hung parliament pov.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ho hum. At least there's a property developing firm out there whose board are currently up to their nuts in coke and hookers, having just sold 68 flats in Kensington and Chelsea in one go at what is almost certainly way above market value (this being government purchasing). They must be fücking creaming themselves.

Ho hum. At least there's a property developing firm out there whose board are currently up to their nuts in coke and hookers, having just sold 68 flats in Kensington and Chelsea in one go at what is almost certainly way above market value (this being government purchasing). They must be fücking creaming themselves.
    Bought at cost price.... so nice to see how AWIMB have reacted to this... ****ing joke some of the people on here
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    ****ing joke some of the people on here
    You don't enjoy a bit of right-wing virtue-signalling

Bought at cost price.... so nice to see how AWIMB have reacted to this... ****ing joke some of the people on here
    I've looked at several reports and have seen nothing about 'cost price', I'm afraid. Indeed, I'd struggle to know what that term would even mean in the context of property.

I've looked at several reports and have seen nothing about 'cost price', I'm afraid. Indeed, I'd struggle to know what that term would even mean in the context of property.
    As reported in the evening standard.... working restrictions have been removed to enable the flats to be completed quicker
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Might one enquire which people you are referring to as a '****ing joke', and why you would hold such an abusive view?

Own up. If you had shelled out to live in there you would be ****ing fuming.