Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any news on Holding?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Steady on h, Sir C certainly doesn't drink cheap whisky
    I'll drink any old scotch when I'm drowning it in soda, la. Bells, Grants, Teachers, Grouse... I have no shame whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'll drink any old scotch when I'm drowning it in soda, la. Bells, Grants, Teachers, Grouse... I have no shame whatsoever.
    Teachers?

Really?

Wow!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Teachers?

Really?

Wow!
    If you can tell the difference between Teachers and Grouse in a scotch and soda, I take my hat off to you.

If you can tell the difference between Teachers and Grouse in a scotch and soda, I take my hat off to you.
    I'd imagine one tastes like bleach and the other tastes like a slightly harsher bleach
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Teachers?

Really?

Wow!
    I'm more offended by the soda

Overrated things: single-malt whisky. A lot of wŕnkery about fůck all if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Overrated things: single-malt whisky. A lot of wŕnkery about fůck all if you ask me.
    I enjoy swilling it on occasion but what I can't get my head round is the peaty stuff. The TCP. Bleeeurgh.

I enjoy swilling it on occasion but what I can't get my head round is the peaty stuff. The TCP. Bleeeurgh.
    I haven't had any TCP in years
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Redbreast 15 is a fine drop.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Redbreast 15 is a fine drop.
    I was given a bottle of such a thing by my good friend berni. We sat after dinner and sampled it. Then we sampled it some more. After that we smapled a little bit and simpled some and soon there was none left and I woke up in the morning with a sore bottom