Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Parliament on lockdown, armed man, police, gunpoint, etc.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awright*? (see, I have already assimilated seamlessly). I wanted to get away for a bit, so here I am, working for a mere pittance after word****ing it for 18 years or so in the educational system. Thigs are the usual 'round 'ere, I gather? Do fill me in.

*Thanks to Pat for his thread the other day about how furriners embarrass themselves by replying in earnest to this greeting. I can confirm, and people around me have now started saying 'Hey man!' instead to avoid becoming emotionally invested in my well-being

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    Awright*? (see, I have already assimilated seamlessly). I wanted to get away for a bit, so here I am, working for a mere pittance after word****ing it for 18 years or so in the educational system. Thigs are the usual 'round 'ere, I gather? Do fill me in.

*Thanks to Pat for his thread the other day about how furriners embarrass themselves by replying in earnest to this greeting. I can confirm, and people around me have now started saying 'Hey man!' instead to avoid becoming emotionally invested in my well-being
    Yes, yes. All good. Sir C's off on a week's hols, I think, but should be back next week. Sorry about all the death and disaster you've had to put up with. It isn't normally like this, I assure you.

I'm glad to hear he hasn't croaked yet. And it's quite all right. If nothing else, disasters and devastation make for lively discussion on here.