Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: That is a seriously **** team. Awful full backs, dreadful midfield and a useless

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You sir, are completly wrong on this F A C T.. the Jam were far superior to anyone who actually likes music, the Smiths were for people who pretended they like music and thought it was cool to be into them.
    The Jam always appeared to me to be for people who actually like haircuts. When it comes to music its hardly ****ing Mozart is it....

Nothing wrong with it at all, just massively, massively overrated. And Weller is of course a ****. I can prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The Jam always appeared to me to be for people who actually like haircuts. When it comes to music its hardly ****ing Mozart is it....

Nothing wrong with it at all, just massively, massively overrated. And Weller is of course a ****. I can prove it.
    Go on then
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Go on then
    The **** trod on my foot in Marylebone and made no attempt whatsoever to apologise. In that precise moment I looked into his soul and became100% convinced that if you bought him a pint he would not buy you one back. You know as well as I do that you can spot these people a mile off. WEll, I briefly saw into his soul and I know it for sure.....

What a ****!

The **** trod on my foot in Marylebone and made no attempt whatsoever to apologise. In that precise moment I looked into his soul and became100% convinced that if you bought him a pint he would not buy you one back. You know as well as I do that you can spot these people a mile off. WEll, I briefly saw into his soul and I know it for sure.....

What a ****!
    You just described Burney

Agreed SW
    Pokster is largely OK

I just got my haircut this lunchtime.

A number 1 fading into a number 3.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

A fade to grey then

A fade to grey then
    Listen pal, getting any fúcking lecture on hair from you is a step too far.

Listen pal, getting any fúcking lecture on hair from you is a step too far.
    I'm too sexy for my hair

Fading upwards or downwards?