Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So Bobby Madley quit refereeing because there is a video of him ****ing a dog going

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also (assuming he was bowling) was it a boy dog or a girl dog? For some reason, buggering a man dog seems infinitely worse than having vaginal intercourse with a lady dog.

Does this make me homophobic?
    I’ve only seen still images so far but it appears to be a terrier of some sort. In the images I’ve seen he also appears to be performing oral sex on the terrier. Aside from the situation in general, I find this to be odd since I do not believe that a terrier would (a) understand what being licked out was (b) enjoy being licked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I’ve only seen still images so far but it appears to be a terrier of some sort. In the images I’ve seen he also appears to be performing oral sex on the terrier. Aside from the situation in general, I find this to be odd since I do not believe that a terrier would (a) understand what being licked out was (b) enjoy being licked out.
    Oddly enough, I’d find it less disgusting if he were fùcking it.

I mean what’s anyone getting out of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oddly enough, I’d find it less disgusting if he were fùcking it.

I mean what’s anyone getting out of this?
    It being a terrier, I think the reasons for him not ****ing it were most likely anotomical.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It being a terrier, I think the reasons for him not ****ing it were most likely anotomical.
    Rich, you being a doctor and all, I’m pretty sure you ought to be able to spell ‘anatomical’.