Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That Trudeau chap is great. He seems to have spent his last week or so

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    They struggle with the idea that one can be opposed to a curtailment on grounds other than supporting the issue.

when I complained that their symposium debating gay marriage had refused to allow an opponent a platform they asked me why I opposed gay marriage. I had to explain a hundred times that that wasnt the issue and that you simply cannot debate something if you close down one side of the debate.
    You are basically our Jordan Peterson, fighting the good fight, with no fear of putting uncomfortable truths ahead of comforting lies.

You're the best, Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You are basically our Jordan Peterson, fighting the good fight, concerned only by what is right, not what *feels* right.

You're the best, Peter.
    Peter Jordanson

You are basically our Jordan Peterson, fighting the good fight, with no fear of putting uncomfortable truths ahead of comforting lies.

You're the best, Peter.

Or, just a pain in the arse who has nothing better to do.

.. fighting the good fight, with no fear of putting uncomfortable truths ahead of comforting lies.
    Don't you mean "Kevin" Pietersen?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Don't you mean "Kevin" Pietersen?
    Red - we need not to talk about Kevin