Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Surely the best season of GOT so far ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Brilliant, ain't it?
    The series / concept is too far gone for me to give a critical appraisal of without sounding like I am winging it.

It does appear to have rather gripped a lot of people I have to say, based on office based conversations between normally rational chaps.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The series / concept is too far gone for me to give a critical appraisal of without sounding like I am winging it.

It does appear to have rather gripped a lot of people I have to say, based on office based conversations between normally rational chaps.
    They very cleverly started the first couple of series with lots and lots of barenaked chicks, which got lots of people on the hook.

They seem to have given up on the tits now, sadly.

They very cleverly started the first couple of series with lots and lots of barenaked chicks, which got lots of people on the hook.

They seem to have given up on the tits now, sadly.
    I'm hopeful we'll get another eyeful of old Dragon**** before the series is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm hopeful we'll get another eyeful of old Dragon**** before the series is out.
    She had it written into her contract a couple of seasons ago that she doesn't have to drop 'em out any more.

Miserable bitch.

She had it written into her contract a couple of seasons ago that she doesn't have to drop 'em out any more.

Miserable bitch.
    Yes, but come on! She and Jon are clearly going to do the nasty. That's narratively significant and you can't have it happening off screen.

Anything less than her getting a graphic rogering will be very distressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, but come on! She and Jon are clearly going to do the nasty. That's narratively significant and you can't have it happening off screen.

Anything less than her getting a graphic rogering will be very distressing.
    They might do it mystically. A sort of Vulcan mind-meld, but with genitals.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

For what it is, it's good. It's earthy enough not to turn off people like me who find Tolkien-type stuff laughable, while it's mystical and dragony enough to suck in the spoddy types like Sir C who love that sort of shīt.