Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe Emery is this geenration's Rioch.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You said he makes us play boring football and you also said he's got a stupid face, which he does but that's not the point.
    He does make us play boring football; that is simply undeniable. That is less a citicism than a statement of fact.

I have made absolutely no remarks concerning his physical appearance, because I am an adult. And not a bigoted one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He does make us play boring football; that is simply undeniable. That is less a citicism than a statement of fact.

I have made absolutely no remarks concerning his physical appearance, because I am an adult. And not a bigoted one.
    He's got a stupid face, greasy hair and horrid, snaggly teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He's got a stupid face, greasy hair and horrid, snaggly teeth.
    Check out Peter Perfect here.

Threadjack: Have you seen any of the new Endeavour?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Threadjack: Have you seen any of the new Endeavour?
    I've seen the first one. I'd say it has the potential to be something great in its own right, rather than as simply a pseudo-Morse.

Have you enjoyed it a? Do you dig the moustache?

#threadjack no. 2: Ullswater in April

I've seen the first one. I'd say it has the potential to be something great in its own right, rather than as simply a pseudo-Morse.

Have you enjoyed it a? Do you dig the moustache?

#threadjack no. 2: Ullswater in April
    It's got thon Roger Allam in it, hasn't it? I like Roger Allam. He's got a good, rumply face.

It's got thon Roger Allam in it, hasn't it? I like Roger Allam. He's got a good, rumply face.
    He's great. You can really see the resultyds of his training on the later Morse.

I miss him, b. The proper Morse I'll never get over it. I firmly believe he's waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge. With Cesc, and Patrick Vieira's bottle.

He's great. You can really see the resultyds of his training on the later Morse.

I miss him, b. The proper Morse I'll never get over it. I firmly believe he's waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge. With Cesc, and Patrick Vieira's bottle.
    They could probably digitally animate him these days. Imagine that! New Morses with a digitised John Thaw! He could have adventures in space or travel through time - anything.

I think this would be ace.

Don't tell Sir C but he's the real reason I watch it. Good ol' Fred Thursday, there's a fella you can depend on. Salt of the earth and a bloody good copper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Don't tell Sir C but he's the real reason I watch it. Good ol' Fred Thursday, there's a fella you can depend on. Salt of the earth and a bloody good copper.
    Not above a little light torture to extricate information from some toerag neither.