Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oi, redg. Hound expertise required.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Treachery is what he does, a. He’s mad for it.
    I don't find his position entirely lacking in credibility. From what I've learned about the various options, membership of EFTA (i.e. a variation of the Norway model that includes single market membership) would be a perfectly palatable outcome even to Leavers.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I don't find his position entirely lacking in credibility. From what I've learned about the various options, membership of EFTA (i.e. a variation of the Norway model that includes single market membership) would be a perfectly palatable outcome even to Leavers.
    Norway has to accept FOM, m. BIG problem.

No, it doesn't. That's the myth.

No, it doesn't. That's the myth.
    I can tell you it effectively does. As any Norwegian you talk to will tell you.

I can tell you it effectively does. As any Norwegian you talk to will tell you.
    Only because of a lack of political within Norway.

Just as in how even under FoM you can technically chuck EU citizens out after three months if they don't have a job. But we don't do it, because it's too difficult - logistically and politically.

Only because of a lack of political within Norway.

Just as in how even under FoM you can technically chuck EU citizens out after three months if they don't have a job. But we don't do it, because it's too difficult - logistically and politically.
    Oslo is overrun with Romanian gypsies because the Nog government takes the view that they’re a price worth paying for the advantages of flogging oil easily to the EU. And that may make sense for a tiny, commodity dependent economy like Norway. The crucial difference, however, is that this country has decided that unrestricted immigration is NOT a price worth paying. And we have 65-70 million people and are a huge and diverse economy. The situations are simply not comparable.

Unlike Sweden, which accepts FGM. Amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did you see that frizzy haired lefty **** Cathy Newman having the chutzpah to narrate a documentary about FGM?

Did you see that frizzy haired lefty **** Cathy Newman having the chutzpah to narrate a documentary about FGM?
    I did not. I wouldn't know her if I ran her over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I thought his name was BGM.