Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Dinner.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    May I remind you that my own conjugals (or lack thereof) have been a constant source of fascination to you both since I revealed that I may not be enjoying the most fruitful period of my life, fanny-wise.
    Well that's because you were foolish enough to volunteer the information. You can hardly expect us to let a morsel like the fact that your missus wants none of you pass, can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well that's because you were foolish enough to volunteer the information. You can hardly expect us to let a morsel like the fact that your missus wants none of you pass, can you?
    Actually, and I hope very much that this brings the whole matter to a close, there has been some progress in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Actually, and I hope very much that this brings the whole matter to a close, there has been some progress in this regard.
    Oh, yes? Do tell. Is it the sculpted chest hair that did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, yes? Do tell. Is it the sculpted chest hair that did it?
    I do not interfere with my chest hair. It grows in directions entirely of its own volition.

I think it's mainly the fear of me fúcking someone else, actually, but I'm sure the impossibly perfect chest hair hasn't done any harm.