Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This description of the meteorite that killed the dinosaurs is a bit sobering.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I’m interested in this question as well, h, so thank God you’re here to clarify it for me. Can you just tell me how many million tons of CO2 there should be in the atmosphere? How many million tons has human activity added? Could you express this additional amount as a percentage of the ideal? What does such an additional quantity of CO2 do to the atmosphere? Ha e there been occasions in the past when ’extra’ CO2 occurred naturally in the atmosphere? If so, how does that event compare with this event in terms of percentage of the ideal? I’m keen to hear all of your expertise, please go ahead.
    Of course, one of the major reasons for an increase in CO2 in the atmos is that there are way too many facking humans on the Earth.

Sort that one out, Lefties...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Of course, one of the major reasons for an increase in CO2 in the atmos is that there are way too many facking humans on the Earth.

Sort that one out, Lefties...
    If we could persuade naive Africans, wiley Chinamen and, well, Indians, to stop breeding like fúcking rabbits, we'd all be better off.

If we could persuade naive Africans, wiley Chinamen and, well, Indians, to stop breeding like fúcking rabbits, we'd all be better off.
    Don't the Chinesers already have a 'baby limiting' law?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Don't the Chinesers already have a 'baby limiting' law?
    I think they knocked it on the head.

I think they knocked it on the head.
    ah. So, they're the problem..?

ah. So, they're the problem..?
    "ah, so", slightly racist, imo

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    "ah, so", slightly racist, imo
    "ah. So,..." not at all racist, psrb. Nor was it meant to be.

But don't worry about it. I'll accept your apology.

Quote Originally Posted by sir c View Post
    if we could persuade naive africans], wiley chinamen and, well, indians, to stop breeding like fúcking rabbits, we'd all be better off.
    iahyk.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    iahyk.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa
    You're not an african Rich. You're a knob.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You're not an african Rich. You're a knob.
    Are you saying white people can't be African, h?