Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We must not change our way of life.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

No, of course not. I have heard one or two stories though.

Is it any different than flying with NATO or the Navy? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Erm, have you been on a civilian flight since 11th September 2001, r?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Good Lord man, I don't advise flying with the Navy; those chaps have a very bizarre attitude to aircraft - specifically, the landing thereof.

The only thing worse than a matelot in the flight deck would be a brown job.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    r, this happened on a suburban street in Manchester yesterday and no-one sees it as disproportionate or incongruous.

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/867278332798390272

It seems undeniable to me that we have come to accept a new definition of normal in response to Islamic terrorism.

The heading of this post is normally interpreted as "we must not change THEIR way of life". Ban the burkha for starters and blame terrorism.

Yesterday of all days Facebook was awash with some crappy footage of some Oz broad bawling out someone in a "racist attack". This is somehow given equivalence with a sectarian and racist attack which leaves 22 people dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    r, this happened on a suburban street in Manchester yesterday and no-one sees it as disproportionate or incongruous.

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/867278332798390272

It seems undeniable to me that we have come to accept a new definition of normal in response to Islamic terrorism.
    I'm sure this sort of thing happens all the time. For example, Manchester has serious gang troubles too, doesn't it? Drugs?

It's no secret, the police business is in rude health. What of it?
    Last edited by redgunamo; 05-24-2017 at 09:47 AM.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."