Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wd The Govt and the property developers that have just made 68 flats available in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I complained about my neighbours and their constant barbecue (it is literally all day, every day) and because I mentioned the smell of the food a policeman has suggested that it may be considered a racist comment.
    I vaguely remember being called a racist for saying "curry ****ing stinks".

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I vaguely remember being called a racist for saying "curry ****ing stinks".
    My girlfriend called them noisy which they reported as nosey and which is being interpreted as anti semitic. Apart from the fact that it wouldn't constitute anti Semitism even if she had said it, it also ignores the facts that a) they are not jewish and b) my girlfriend is! The copper seemed genuinely dismayed when we pointed this out.

My girlfriend called them noisy which they reported as nosey and which is being interpreted as anti semitic. Apart from the fact that it wouldn't constitute anti Semitism even if she had said it, it also ignores the facts that a) they are not jewish and b) my girlfriend is! The copper seemed genuinely dismayed when we pointed this out.
    When did the police become obsessed with enforcing political correctness? They used to be famously racist, sexist and homophobic. These days it must be like being arrested by a Student Union president.

You know who I blame for this, don't you, p? Hint: You treasure your correspondence with the blank-eyed cyclepath.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    When did the police become obsessed with enforcing political correctness? They used to be famously racist, sexist and homophobic. These days it must be like being arrested by a Student Union president.

You know who I blame for this, don't you, p? Hint: You treasure your correspondence with the blank-eyed cyclepath.
    For once I have to agree. Blair passed a law that means you can be convicted of racial aggrevation if the victim feels racially abused. They don't even have to prove that it was.

In this instance he backed off after a ten minute conversation with me and two minute phone call with my lawyer who informed him that one more utterance of racist accusation would result in a lawsuit and a complaint about police harassment.

Its great when your girlfriend's uncle runs a top law firm

Mind you, some Allans have big bugles as well, don't they? Those Saudi lads can be possessed of quite the conk. Not that I can talk, what with my Irish potato-like snout

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mind you, some Allans have big bugles as well, don't they? Those Saudi lads can be possessed of quite the conk. Not that I can talk, what with my Irish potato-like snout
    I had better not comment. All are welcome in my world, Sir C.

I had better not comment. All are welcome in my world, Sir C.
    All except jews, who you apparently hate for cooking smelly foreign food and having big noses.

Harsh, p.

Not too sure how all of you have time for this.

I'm too busy feeling personally ashamed about the whole, terrible thing and the appalling part I played in it.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/g...sall-lrk80hs5f

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Not too sure how all of you have time for this.

I'm too busy feeling personally ashamed about the whole, terrible thing and the appalling part I played in it.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/g...sall-lrk80hs5f
    Look, I've already made clear I've never been near the bloody place.

There was an article in The Guardian talking about how Britain was still a country that murdered its poor or some such shīte.

Needless to say, the writer was notable by his lack of botheredness when poor white girls were being systematically groomed, raped and trafficked by Pakistani gangs and having their plight ignored by the authorities, but there you go, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    All except jews, who you apparently hate for cooking smelly foreign food and having big noses.

Harsh, p.
    No, apparently I hate them because they are Brazilian.

I love jews. I have an extensive Woody Allen collection.