Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Did anyone stay up to watch it then?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I have no truck with Austrians, sir c. Odd people
    Yes, well we've only ourselves to blame. We allowed them to get away with the absurd fiction of pretending they were a victim of Nazi aggression as opposed to a keen and willing participant in it. As a result, they don't feel they have any amends to make (unlike the Germans, whose consciousness of being a criminal nation is the only thing that makes them even vaguely tolerable).

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, well we've only ourselves to blame. We allowed them to get away with the absurd fiction of pretending they were a victim of Nazi aggression as opposed to a keen and willing participant in it. As a result, they don't feel they have any amends to make (unlike the Germans, whose consciousness of being a criminal nation is the only thing that makes them even vaguely tolerable).
    Poor form to slag off Austrians on the day one of their greatest sportsmen (a shortlist, I know) died
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Poor form to slag off Austrians on the day one of their greatest sportsmen (a shortlist, I know) died
    I remember that joke about Elizabeth Taylor going into hospital to get her labia trimmed and receiving flowers with a card saying

'Thanks for the new ears!
    Niki Lauda'.

RIP