Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Last night I dreamt about God, Sir Ian McKellen and a werewolf.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. You may need to start having breakfast. It stops you feeling as you are now.

Yeah, beans are fine. They're not approved of by the hardcore keto crowd, but those people are loonies. Basically, as long as you're avoiding rice, pasta, bread, sugar and spuds, you're OK.
    I've experimented with the breakfast thing. It makes no difference. If I eat nothing, I'm starving by lunchtime. It I eat a big fry up, I'm starving by lunchtime. Breakfast is just wasted calories for me.

In the past 24 hours I've eaten a whole pack of salami, a jar of pickled gherkins, some chicken shawarma meat, boiled broccolli, and tahini sauce. I feel good! But hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've experimented with the breakfast thing. It makes no difference. If I eat nothing, I'm starving by lunchtime. It I eat a big fry up, I'm starving by lunchtime. Breakfast is just wasted calories for me.

In the past 24 hours I've eaten a whole pack of salami, a jar of pickled gherkins, some chicken shawarma meat, boiled broccolli, and tahini sauce. I feel good! But hungry.
    Hmmm. Weird.

Fruit. Eat fruit. For snacking, I quite like those salted sunflower seeds still in their husks that Polish and Turkish shops sell. You can probably also get them in Tesco.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. Weird.

Fruit. Eat fruit. For snacking, I quite like those salted sunflower seeds still in their husks that Polish and Turkish shops sell. You can probably also get them in Tesco.
    Pistachios. Can I have pistachios?

Apparently not.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/nuts

Like I say, though, it's not hard and fast. The issue isn't carbohydrates qua carbohydrates, it's the glycaemic index. Slow-release carbs in things like oats, nuts and beans aren't what will put weight on you.

But. More importantly, can you have a S+EMcM?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    But. More importantly, can you have a S+EMcM?
    Yes, but I have to leave the M.