Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
Oh yes, of course, I had drawn a veil across that appalling situation.

Let us not beat about the bush here. Young p is a joyless black hole of dessicated misery. A man who would complain about a Bruce Springsteen setlist. A man who would elbow pokster aside so as to be first to urinate in your fires. A man who makes you appear carefree and cheerful. There is no amount of meat on God's ggod earth with the power to bring joy to p's life.

Lentils are his natural foodstuff.

Dried lentils.
Look.... we all have a different opinion on things, a different outlook on life. We all derive joy from different things. It just so happens that you derive joy from the suffering of others- the torture and murder of the animals you profess to love.

You derive joy from Working On the Highway and other parts of Springsteen's backside catalogue that belong in a compilation entitled Bucket of ****. I am afraid I dont. I retain some standards, even in the face of my heroes. Anyone who claims to enjoy seeing him perform Twist and Shout every single ****ing night is either a lying **** or a straightforward ****.

However, as I say, vive la difference an all that. Aside from the smugness, the competitive angle and the quality, range and cost of the food there is a lot to be said for veganism.