Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Oi Bignose!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    When you say recently, did you mean 42 years ago?

p.s. a Dennis Bergkamp of grills? It could turn a Greggs sausage roll into a 3* plate of food.
    Actually it was about 5 years ago, come to think of it.

My summer weekends are spent mainly nursing huge lumps of pig which I cook with smoke for many hours. sometimes I rise at 4 a.m. to get the pig on to be ready for dinner at 8 p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

My summer weekends are spent mainly nursing huge lumps of pig which I cook with smoke for many hours. sometimes I rise at 4 a.m. to get the pig on to be ready for dinner at 8 p.m.
    I salute you. Far beyond my tolerance for cooking, but not eating.

I assume you visit the Southern States and enjoy the rather delicious treatment of meat.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    I salute you. Far beyond my tolerance for cooking, but not eating.

I assume you visit the Southern States and enjoy the rather delicious treatment of meat.
    In 2004 I made a solemn vow never to enter the USA ever again.

I have remained true to my word.

In 2004 I made a solemn vow never to enter the USA ever again.

I have remained true to my word.
    Out of interest, what did the rebels do to you in 2004 that brought this on, Charles?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Out of interest, what did the rebels do to you in 2004 that brought this on, Charles?
    They just broke me with Americanness. It was always going to happen eventually.

I flew into Miami on a business trip. Queued for Christ knows how long to be grunted up by a pig in uniform at immigration. Stayed at The Shore Club and drank at Delanos. Vacuous morons all around me. Ate some deeply offensive rubbish. Most things flavoured mainly with sugar. Fúcked off to Costa Rica for a holiday. Beautiful country, full of ignorant vacuous Yanks. Had to fly home via Miami. Going through Miami airport in transit? You still get to enjoy the 4 hour passport queue and be treated like an enemy of the state.

****s.

They just broke me with Americanness. It was always going to happen eventually.

I flew into Miami on a business trip. Queued for Christ knows how long to be grunted up by a pig in uniform at immigration. Stayed at The Shore Club and drank at Delanos. Vacuous morons all around me. Ate some deeply offensive rubbish. Most things flavoured mainly with sugar. Fúcked off to Costa Rica for a holiday. Beautiful country, full of ignorant vacuous Yanks. Had to fly home via Miami. Going through Miami airport in transit? You still get to enjoy the 4 hour passport queue and be treated like an enemy of the state.

****s.
    I have to say, the almost entirely automated process at Dallas Fort Worth worked very well and I was through it in ten minutes. The only interaction was with a very polite, but flustered homosexual in a wig who showed you how to use the machines (he reminded me of the hotel receptionist in Spinal Tap - 'I'm just as god made me, sir!' )

Mind you, I still had to go to the desk of some immigration neanderthal who gestured at me without speaking a word (despite the fact I'd made it clear I spoke better English than him) before letting me in.

Cùnts.

You only rise then as you need a p1ss imho
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You only rise then as you need a p1ss imho
    I get up at about 5:30 every day for a píss, and I'm wide awake so I don't go back to bed. I've finished my run, showered, dressed and breakfasted by 6:30. Then I sit around scratching my arse until 9.

It's all fúcked up.

I get up at about 5:30 every day for a píss, and I'm wide awake so I don't go back to bed. I've finished my run, showered, dressed and breakfasted by 6:30. Then I sit around scratching my arse until 9.

It's all fúcked up.
    My bowels tend to be what wake me up rather than my bladder.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My bowels tend to be what wake me up rather than my bladder.
    It is important to start the day with a good emptier, in my opinion. Sets one up nicely.