Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Donald's gone soft on drugs. I expected him to announce the

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Had no idea whatsoever Chief.

Did your son get into difficulties with high strength weed? I first encountered it circa 1981 in Germany. Such powerful columbian grass it induced what I later discovered was Paranoid Psychosis.

I also witnessed the conspiracy of silence that weed smokers indulged in about there being any ill affects or negatives about cannabis use.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Did your son get into difficulties with high strength weed? I first encountered it circa 1981 in Germany. Such powerful columbian grass it induced what I later discovered was Paranoid Psychosis.

I also witnessed the conspiracy of silence that weed smokers indulged in about there being any ill affects or negatives about cannabis use.
    Weed smokers are massive liars about this. I basically stopped using the stuff because I found that regular use just made me boring, introverted, housebound and lazy.

I effectively now micro-dose. I only need one or two draws on an average joint to lift me off terra firma just enough to put a little sparkle on things. I refuse to get mashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Well,it's a lot stronger now than the stuff I encountered while listening to Dark Side of the Moon back in the day. We might have been a bit too quick on the trigger as it turned out he wasn't all in that bad of shape, however he quickly got off the path he was on so well done mom and dad I say. don't let your kid form a rock band! In retrospect glad he was a drummer as practice is at the drummer's house. that is where mom found the telltale evidence and the household went into Defcon 1 mode, blowing past the other 4 levels.