Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
You literally said Burney hates Muslims. Now you say you only claimed he hates Islam.

You’re welcome to adjust your position to the much more acceptable one you’re now claiming. But first you’ll have to apologise for the original smear.
"I have only ever accused YOU of castigating Islam". The word YOU is significant here, in that I was talking to YOU.

Yes, I did suggest that Burney had 'paraded his hatred of muslims' on here. We had a long conversation where both of you went to great lengths to explain that you merely hated their beliefs, which were totally separate from their 'race' and were entirely optional on their part. You dont hate the people at all- oh no, you are more or less great supporters. No matter that you count them, calculate their breeding rates and consider the volume as an existential threat to Britain. none of this matters- it is merely a theological dispute, nothing more. The Labour Party, on the other hand, are vile and vicious racists. I understand all of this now.

THe other important thing to stress here was that this was in the context of my comparison between your islamophobia and the Labour Party's anti-semitism. Therefore important to note that the conversation did not start bymethrowing accusations of bigotry but by me responding to them.

However, for the record, yes I do consider your views on Islam to be a form of bigotry. By any dictionary definition, it is.