Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: In my never ending search at looking at houses. You think you find a good won

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    That might read as a leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetle bit racist, tsoa
    Also, his racial stereotypes seem to be stuck in 1985. Who the fück still has a boombox?

Mind you, at least he didn't call it what we *actually* used to call those items back in the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also, his racial stereotypes seem to be stuck in 1985. Who the fück still has a boombox?

That's the joke, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post

That's the joke, my friend.
    Watch an episode of Mind Your Language, that unequivocally proves racism isn't funny.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Watch an episode of Mind Your Language, that unequivocally proves racism isn't funny.
    First of all, the comment you replied to was clearly very sarcastic. If you hadn't been around Bernie and Sir C for so long, I'm sure it would've been obvious to you. 'Blacks with boomboxes' was supposed to convey to the reader the image of an out-of-touch, bitter bigot.

Second of all, I think this madman is essentially right: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...k+racist+jokes

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    First of all, the comment you replied to was clearly very sarcastic. If you hadn't been around Bernie and Sir C for so long, I'm sure it would've been obvious to you. 'Blacks with boomboxes' was supposed to convey to the reader the image of an out-of-touch, bitter bigot.

Second of all, I think this madman is essentially right: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...k+racist+jokes
    Oh I see, it was my mistake

tumblr_ofpweeOybV1svud3lo1_500.jpg
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Oh I see, it was my mistake

tumblr_ofpweeOybV1svud3lo1_500.jpg

*characters

I think that just unequivocally proves that ITV comedies are funny (not including the New Statesman, Spitting Image, Whoops Apocalypse and Hot Metal)

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Mind you, at least he didn't call it what we *actually* used to call those items back in the 80s.
    Well, quite. Especially as, so I gather, the right sort of darkie has long since been in on the whole privilege laundering* scam in any case.

*Whatever that is but it sounds well.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."