Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: There's no escaping it, sitting around vaguely working but mainly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    My cats chase him from window to window

How much do you pay, out of interest. My chap asks me for £25 which I find a tad steep.
    I have no idea to be honest as I would imagine it is a year since we engaged such a chap.

We had a lad once, a god botherer, who only charged €20 but part of this deal was that I stood at the bottom of the ladder and steadied the thing as he ascended. Naturally what with me a) paying him and b) helping him this was not a long term agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I have no idea to be honest as I would imagine it is a year since we engaged such a chap.

We had a lad once, a god botherer, who only charged €20 but part of this deal was that I stood at the bottom of the ladder and steadied the thing as he ascended. Naturally what with me a) paying him and b) helping him this was not a long term agreement.
    I'd say him asking you to hold the ladder didn't display a great deal of faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Very good b

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post