Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So the Swedes have dropped the rape charges against Assange

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yup. State of these poor, emasculated fückers.

http://www.johanbavman.se/swedish-dads/
    The most depressing part of the Assange affair was reading about the sexual assault laws in Sweden. As I recall, one of them was effectively 'I agreed to sleep with him and everything I did, I did voluntarily, but in hindsight I wish I hadn't'.

What sort of man would accept that as a definition of sexual assault? Mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    The most depressing part of the Assange affair was reading about the sexual assault laws in Sweden. As I recall, one of them was effectively 'I agreed to sleep with him and everything I did, I did voluntarily, but in hindsight I wish I hadn't'.

What sort of man would accept that as a definition of sexual assault? Mind boggling.
    Yup. Mind you, poor old Rolf is now up on charges because he asked some girl "Do you often get molested on a Saturday morning?" - a case that should clearly fall under the 'banter' defence.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Yeah, they tightened the laws a while back. Unfortunately they did so at a time when they were welcoming thousands more Allans, resulting in massive c*nts like me blaming them for the spike in sex crime

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yeah, they tightened the laws a while back. Unfortunately they did so at a time when they were welcoming thousands more Allans, resulting in massive c*nts like me blaming them for the spike in sex crime

I wouldn't call that 'tightening up'. I'd call it rendering opaque to the point of meaninglessness. This is the problem with alterations to rape laws - they are only ever introduced with the intention of ensuring not justice, but increased convictions.