Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Not had a drink since.....Pt 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    All this fashionable abstentionism and temperance is getting a bit too Victorian values for my liking. Bad for business as well. Add in the contemporary pearl-clutching about women being such feeble, delicate flowers that they can't deal with a bit of unwanted attention and we're basically back in the 19th century.

Next we'll be getting calls that only the educated classes owning extensive property should be allowed to vote. Oh.
    We should point out it isn't just women though. A chap claims to have suffered from PTSD for six months after Kevin Spacey grabbed his crotch in a bar..

That really is taking the ****ing piss.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We should point out it isn't just women though. A chap claims to have suffered from PTSD for six months after Kevin Spacey grabbed his crotch in a bar..

That really is taking the ****ing piss.....
    Not just that. Another chap got given a 5k IWC Portofino watch just for being flashed by Spacey.

Kev, if you’re reading this, I am more than happy to have a look at your cock for the same price. Hell, I’ll even touch it if you give it a good scrub first
    Last edited by Burney; 11-02-2017 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not just that. Another chap got given a 5k IWC Portofino watch just for being flashed by Spacey.

Kev, if you’re reading this, I am more than happy to have a look at your cock for the same price. Hell, I’ll even touch it if you give it a good scrub first
    That's just it, isn't it; so long as the price is right, anything goes. Until it doesn't

#women
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."