Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Today is the the day I let it be known that I am firmly in the “Granit for captain” camp. Ramsey can **** off.
    I'm seriously confused now, because I had a dream last night that he was made captain and that this had led everyone to speculate that this meant Ramsey was deffo on his way. I woke up completely convinced this had happened and it took me a while to realise it hadn't. Now here you are advocating exactly what was in my dream.

Am I going mental, bgm?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm seriously confused now, because I had a dream last night that he was made captain and that this had led everyone to speculate that this meant Ramsey was deffo on his way. I woke up completely convinced this had happened and it took me a while to realise it hadn't. Now here you are advocating exactly what was in my dream.

Am I going mental, bgm?
    It sounds like a great dream, B.

It was one of those dreams that didn't really seem like a dream because it was so unremarkable. I sort of heard this news on the radio, raised an eyebrow and thought 'that'll be Ramsey off, then'. And that was about it.

Is it stinking hot there? Are you waist deep in nubile nympho 6' blonde chicks?

Askling for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is it stinking hot there? Are you waist deep in nubile nympho 6' blonde chicks?

Askling for a friend.
    Only in the low 20s. Having said that people tend to lightly dress once it’s around 18’C so yes there is a lot of flesh on show. I had my shorts on yesterday and was out in the countryside and got bit by a great big ****ing horse fly. The **** was as big as a fifty pence piece.

Only in the low 20s. Having said that people tend to lightly dress once it’s around 18’C so yes there is a lot of flesh on show. I had my shorts on yesterday and was out in the countryside and got bit by a great big ****ing horse fly. The **** was as big as a fifty pence piece.
    I've killed two horseflies this summer as they were in the act of biting me. They haven't got me yet. Cvnts.

The bites hang around for months. Fvckers.

I've killed two horseflies this summer as they were in the act of biting me. They haven't got me yet. Cvnts.

The bites hang around for months. Fvckers.
    That's the only good thing. They're so focused on biting that you can squash the ****ers before they get away.

I'm going to be straight with you here b, whilst I regret your horsefly incident, it wasn't really images of you in shorts I was seeking. It's not a bad image, mind.

Back in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm going to be straight with you here b, whilst I regret your horsefly incident, it wasn't really images of you in shorts I was seeking. It's not a bad image, mind.

Back in 5.
    I was in the shower this morning and looked down at the top of my feet, where there was a clear brown line where my shoes started. I assumed it had to be dirt and went to wash it off, but no. It appears my legs are actually tanned. Weird.

I was in the shower this morning and looked down at the top of my feet, where there was a clear brown line where my shoes started. I assumed it had to be dirt and went to wash it off, but no. It appears my legs are actually tanned. Weird.
    I thought this was something to do with the Frimpong thread for a moment and thought you were going to claim to be turning black.